A Colouring Book Adventure
by Millie Marotta
The new book by the author of the Sunday Times bestseller Millie Marotta’s Animal Kingdom.
Lose yourself in a riot of colouring in and drawing as you bring the exotic creatures and plants in Millie Marotta’s Tropical Wonderland to life. Millie’s intricate style of illustration encourages you to make your own mark, whether it’s to add to the fine lines on trees or add a splash of colour to the feathers of a tropical parrot. Explore the rainforest further and you will find extraordinary flowers, birds, butterflies and reptiles, including a rainbow boa with shiny scales crying out for a touch of colour. This book will bring enjoyment to anyone who is looking for a creative outlet or a mindful and relaxing activity.
- Millie’s first book, Millie Marotta’s Animal Kingdom, is a Sunday Times bestseller and has been in the Amazon top 100 since December 2014
- Create a riot of colour in Millie’s tropical colouring book.
- Find sanctuary from a busy life with stunning illustrations.
- From parrots to palm trees, ferns to tropical flowers, rainforests to exotic frogs.
- Expand your creativity and find the best mindful therapy there is.
Experience the tropical wonderland for yourself with our animated trailer:
About the author
Millie Marotta is a hugely popular freelance Illustrator working in her studio by the sea in a little corner of West Wales, UK. She has developed a mild obsession with all things flora and fauna, which, along with intricate pattern and detail, remains an ongoing theme in her work, whether it be for a commission or simply to indulge her own flight of fancy.
She works in both traditional and digital media and enjoys working on a diverse range of projects, which include editorial, advertising, merchandising, design for web, textiles and bespoke original works. Her clients range from Virgin Atlantic to Marks & Spencer.
Extent: 96 pages
Size: 250 x 250 mm
Illustrations: 85 illustrations